Well we all have to admit at some point or other we have all tried to cut our own hair. Did it ever turn out well? I'd say not, and here is the proof that scissors should ALWAYS be put away. Shawn got into his pencil box where we keep his homework pencils, crayons, glue stick and scissors and he gave himself a little trim. Stephanie and Michael kept looking at Shawn and laughing, "Shawn, I just can't take you seriously with your hair like that. Put a hat on!" Needless to say, mom had to try to fix the damage.
A buzz cut was the only way to salvage "the look" it almost made it worse. At least he is still smiling. I asked him to please not cut his own hair again. Don't worry it will grow back was said several times in an attempt to convince ME that it will grow back. He woke up a couple of days after he did it and was truly distraught because it hadn't grown back yet. He was consoled when I reassured him it will be longer by Christmas. That should give him another reason to look forward to Christmas - as if there weren't enough reasons already. It will grow back!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.