After the tree sitting in the front room for 5 days, we finally made an appointment with the teenagers to decorate it on the 11th. Shawn and David were really excited to get the ornaments on, I couldn't get the ornaments out of the box fast enough.
Stephanie had a fever and had been laying around all day, so she asked to not be included in the photos, but she was there hanging her ornaments on the tree in between a couple of cat naps, she was really ill.
Thank you to my mom and dad for our newest ornament that they brought home from their trip to Nauvoo last April.
Shawn has been busy all month in kindergarten making decorations, every time he brought one home we hung it on the back door.
All right it is superfluous as Cindy Lou Who says, but I really like my banister at Christmas time to decorate with garland.
Eric says I'm completely crazy about snowmen. This is where the snowmen live, they have their own little snowman forest.
The village this year, I left 3 of the houses in the box, just because it's pretty crowded where I decided to display them this year.
The only nativity that I put up this year. I have too many superglued things, so the kids can play with this any time they want.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.