Sports that is.
Interesting enough, they didn't have enough uniforms for the JV players, so Michael gets to wear one of the old girl's uniforms - it just so happens to be Stephie's old uniform. It makes it really easy to keep track of their number. Go 27!
It's been kind of a joke, but if it's a COLD day, there will be a soccer game. I've been bundled up on the sidelines in a blanket, wintercoat, gloves, hat, and still freezing. Most recently, I had to take Kaytie, so I found the little dirt road that let me drive up onto the field - along with all the other parents.
Pictures are from warmer games.
Remember TWO is better, so Michael is also doing
TRACK!!!
He really likes this picture, because when you zoom in, you can see the definition in those calf muscles. (Those on FB will recognize his profile pic)
This is the start of the 400 m. On a rather windy day, his time was 1:01, although he has done it in :58
I am getting better at the finish line pics (I won't show you the 200 m finish, I got a really good shot of the kid that finished right in front of Michael)
Michael also has been running the 800 m, I think his best time on that is 2:16.
He is enjoying both sports, and getting worn out. One week, he didn't attend his last period class a single day the whole week, because of track, soccer, and band activities.
GO to class, Michael.
He's thinking next year, he'll just focus on track!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.